Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Flowers in my mind






This picture was taken some years ago, at a beautiful "street market" in Marseille, France. I discovered anemones with their delicacy and amazing colors and I couldn't stop myself not to buy a seed that turned out into a beautiful purple flower, as I wished and prayed the whole time until it bloomed.









Among others few, sunflowers are my favorites. When I was a little child, smiling all the time, enjoying everything new around me, the Sun and all the new faces I was discovering around, a Romanian peasant told me "you look like a sunflower". At that time, my mother, who recalled this memory, was very pleasently surprised when hearing that, but she didn't realised how those words related deeply to my inner nature. Even now I think that Sun gives me the strength and the joy of the day, it gives me the energy to go further and dream about the things I love most. I would love to follow the Sun if I could.













I haven't got a clue how I took this picture. I was in the garden, in Breaza (at the countryside), admiring the flowers that my mother loves so dearly, taking care about them and... don't laugh!!! talking to them. :-)) I think the picture has a certain unrealistic, dreamy feel, that makes it even more special for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home